Weddings AKA Reunions

This past weekend, I got to be a part of one of my best friend's wedding!  It was beautiful!!  Amber has never really had a serious boyfriend, so when Shawn came around, I knew he was something special, and I was right.  The two of them make each other better people.  They are loving, great spirited, kind-hearted people, that have different personalities that compliment each other.  And as Shawn describes her, she just understands him (:

I was blessed to get to see the card he wrote to Amber for their wedding day and how he felt about her.  He's been holding out and waiting for the right girl and when God introduced the two of them, he knew he'd found her.  He is just so sweet.

I have to say THE BEST part of the wedding was the reunion of my friends!!!  Some of my best friends from college and Dallas were in town and it was perfect timing for me to be around my girl friends!  I will post pics soon but just have to say how much I love Mr. and Mrs. Cox and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for them in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 years ago... We Will Never Forget..

Softly Call the Muster... Let Comrade answer "here"

Alexis Verzal