Getting Settled

Ever since I moved to Houston I knew that I was going to LOVE First Baptist Church!  And I have!  I love the pastor, the music, the people!  However, the young single life is lacking and I find myself in a similar position as I was in Dallas.

In Dallas, I LOVED the Village Church, and still do!  Matt Chandler was literally hand-picked by God to do what he does and touch thousands of people's lives.  But the single life at the Village Church was lacking- amazing marriage ministry- but hard to get plugged in as a young single..  Meantime, I was attending the Porch at Watermark Church on Tuesday nights, making tons of friends with young singles, and my Bible study was predominately girls from Watermark church.

Like I said, I'm in the same predicament.  My bible study are girls from Second Baptist, and this past weekend I was with a group of amazing girls and guys from Second Baptist..  I just feel like those are the people I can really do "life" with.  So I may try out some of their classes and early church, and I can still go to First Baptist on Sunday nights like a lot of my friends from there do too!  And if things don't work out, I'll go back to FBC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 years ago... We Will Never Forget..

Softly Call the Muster... Let Comrade answer "here"

Alexis Verzal