He Died for You

Blaming God for evil is like blaming the sun for darkness.
-Pastor Rick Warren
Just like one of my previous post when I talk about how God doesn't put obstacles in out path, the evil one does, God also brings you out if you are faithful.  I have been doing so good lately.  God has truly drawn me in closer to Him and comforted me.  Monday my counselor told me she can even see an huge improvement in my feelings towards Houston and this light from with in me!!  [side bar:  I think everyone should try counseling, even if it's once a month.  It is SO SO healing!!]  Since then it's been a little bit of a speed bump, but like my friend Brian said, can't let it steal my joy.
God loves you SO much!!!  He is there for you!  He loves you SO much he died for you!!  I'm reading Crazy Love in my Bible Study right now and it is amazing.  Francis Chan in the coordinating DVDs talks about the first time he really got the Gospel.  Picture this, Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane crying, pleading with God 'My Father, if it is possible, do not let this happen' Matthew 26:39.  He sweat blood in fear of what was ahead of him!  Can you imagine a father seeing his son crying, pleading, sweating blood.  "Father please save me from this, father help me." The men I know who are parents would absolutely die for their children and if their children were pleading, crying begging them, they would absolutely keep them from the pain ahead.  But God loved you more!  
He comes to bring you JOY!!  And if you're patient enough it comes!  I have been blessed with great friends in Houston to keep building me up and reminding me of this truth.  I will look back on this difficult time in my life and eventually say, "that's what God was teaching me". (:  Praise God that He is Faithful!
And once you encounter His love, as Francis describes it, you will never be the same. Because when you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 years ago... We Will Never Forget..

Softly Call the Muster... Let Comrade answer "here"

Alexis Verzal