A Fun Post of Travels!

Since all of my posts have been so serious lately, I wanted to write a fun post about all my upcoming trips!!  Now, I will say I have some reservations because I feel like I'm running from all the "stuff" I'm dealing with in Houston, but sometimes you just need to get away and surround yourself with good friends!  And right now, that's what I need.

First up Chicago/Canada:  I'm literally flying into Chicago, staying one night and driving to Canada!  I've never been to Canada so I am super excited!  I'll be staying at a GORGEOUS Lake House, sailing and relaxing and exploring!!! Four Days away!!!

Then I have a trip to LA:  This will only be a three day getaway!  I will be having dinner at The Ivy Thursday night, Venice Beach Friday and head somewhere on Manhattan Beach for dinner Friday night!  Then Saturday we plan to sail over to Catalina Island!!  I'm hoping to visit the phenomenal Getty Museum as well, but we will see!

And Then NY, NY:  I have two friends from high school that live there and can't wait to see them.  My girl friend that lives there, she and I plan to sail the Hudson and be tourists!!  And we all may catch the U.S. Open while we are there!  Ahhhhh!!!!  Can't wait!!

I have to say a sincere thank you to my friends and family for making these trips possible.  I love you all and couldn't have done it with out you!  I am blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 years ago... We Will Never Forget..

Softly Call the Muster... Let Comrade answer "here"

Alexis Verzal