Just waiting...

I'm now waiting for my boss, Dr. Harvey Carter to get out of one meeting so we can start another.. And let's pray that it is quick because I have The Porch tonight!!!

AND, I will have a surprise guest!  My boyfriend, Cody's best friend is coming with me.  Jace Gutierrez is one awesome guy and I am excited he will get to experience the Porch tonight at Watermark Church.  His band, Insight Light, is working on some new stuff, so be sure and check them out. http://www.myspace.com/insidelightmusic or follow their blog, http://blogs.myspace.com/insidelightmusic . And be sure to check out one of their shows when they start back up!

That's all I have for today.  Keep living in the light! 
 Lamentations 3:22-23 - "His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." NIV:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 years ago... We Will Never Forget..

Softly Call the Muster... Let Comrade answer "here"

Alexis Verzal