Parenting..

Ok, I have to say this past weekend was the first time I had a REAL glimpse at what it means to be a parent.  I had the chance to see my sweet baby niece, Brynleigh and I just can't describe HOW much I LOVE that little girl.  It's scary to think that if/when I have become a mom myself that I am going to love my child more than I love her.  It also helps that she is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING baby!  She didn't cry once!!! In fact, I loved her so much I'm switching part of my schedule around to go back there and see her again soon!

Enjoy pics below!

 Car ride to the baseball game!
 Definitely my sister's baby!
 Just chillin'
 Not a baseball fan (:  at least not yet
 Laughing at Aunt Linnie
Love her more than I could have ever imagined!

It takes a special person to be a parent.  I have so much more respect for them after this weekend!  What an honor and special gift from God.  "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 years ago... We Will Never Forget..

Softly Call the Muster... Let Comrade answer "here"

Alexis Verzal